|Home||» Products||» Rooftop Air Ventilator|
Rooftop Air Ventilator
Rooftop Air Ventilator
We have available with us a precision-engineered range of Rooftop Air Ventilator which is based on the latest principle of operation. Rotating vanes of the turbo vent creates low pressures zone due to the centrifugal force. This in turn withdraws the fresh air from outside and helps in replacing polluted air or hot air continuously to atmosphere.
- The vane of Air Power Ventilator is made from best grade aluminum. This also includes the rivets. Hence, the product has high resistance to atmospheric corrosion.
- There is not need of power in its operation, since 'Hot Air Draft (Thermos Symphonic)' / 'Natural Wind Movement' is responsible for its operation. Also, it prevents the recurring charges of electricity.
- Profiling and rolling procedures are used to make vane, which provides it a strong blade having great aerodynamic features.
- These have light weight, which makes their operation possible even when wind speeds are very less.
- The centrifugal action and special vane design ensures that rain water does not enters the Rooftop Air Ventilator.
- It is specially designed to be installed on galvanized, iron, asbestos, and aluminum roofs.
- Guaranteed ventilation for 24 hours / 365 days.
These are used in
- Industrial Sheds
- Domestic application
- Size : 28″ NetDia & 21″ throat Dia
- Weight : 6.5 Kg approx
- Technology : Ptfe Bushing (noiseless)
- Blades : 36 Nos. 0.5mm Aluminum Blades
- Frame : MS galvanized
- Top Cover : Stainless Steel
Note : Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Powder Coating / Anodizing will be on request.
How To Calculate A Requirement of Air Ventilator
- No. of Ventilator Required = Ventilation Rate Q / Exhaust Capacity
- Required Ventilation rate ( cfm) = Volume (ft) * Air Change Rate / 60
- Volume of Space to be ventilated (ft) = 1*w*h
- Select Air Change Rate from. Table A.
- Select Exhaust Capacity from Table B as per required Temp.
- Diff. C and wind- Velocity (MPH).
|Type Of Building||Air Change Rate Per Hour||Type Of Building||Air Change Rate Per Hour|
|Warehouse||4-6||Engine room / Laundry @ Plastic Factory Heavy Factory / Transformer room||10-30|
|Textile Mill / Auditorium||4-12|
|Factories ( Light) Hall||6-12||Print Shop / Boiler room||15-60|
|Paper MW / Brewery / Oil mill / Packaging Room||8-30|