|Home||» Products||» Wind Driven Turbo Air Ventilator|
Wind Driven Turbo Air Ventilator
Wind Driven Turbo Air Ventilator
We have created a position and stature as one of the major Wind Driven Turbine Ventilator Suppliers who are based in India. The Wind Driven Turbo Ventilator is being fabricated and engineered to exhaust Industrial pollutants such as smoke, dust, poisonous gases, dampness, fumes, heat and many more unseen and undetectable irritants from the covered area.
The Wind turbo ventilators offer energy free cooling and fresh air all the way through the year. This system functions and completes with the boundless and unrestricted energy source like wind energy, as a result saving the running cost on exhaust fans, wiring, maintenance, etc.
The Turbine ventilator also makes available or is responsible for a safe, cool, healthier and more controlled environment by eliminating the trapped heat and industrial emission making sure the health of workers, thus contributing to an rise in workers’ productivity.
The Wind turbo ventilators do not need the operating time, incessantly in motion with the wind eliminates dampness or humidity laden air in the winter and is exceptionally hot attic air in the summer. It actually spins with the least breeze, which can create an mounting draft, which will eventually draw the air out of the attic.
The Industries producing unnecessary and extreme heat can harm roof sheathing, felt and composition shingles. A calm attic turbine ventilator can escape much of this hot release and substitute with the renewed air from outer, there by conserving the life of the roof.
Features of Wind Driven Turbo Air Ventilator are mentioned as below
- It is situated at the top most point of the roof to give optimal ventilation
- It is of Strong structure and is Light in weight and is also anti corrosive and thus do not corrode easily
- It is also Rain water and bird proof, which means that it is being made up of carefully spaced profiled vanes
- It also Avoids down draft in to the building permitting air entry from the side openings
- The structure of this air ventilator is Pleasant looking and it also boosts or enriches the overall architectural looks
- It also Avoids condensation at the base of the roof
- It is engineered and fabricated in such a way that it can withstand winds in excess of almost 140 Km per hour
- It can also Exhausts the hot or warm air owing to stack effect even when there is no wind
- It has an even and quiet operation
How does wind turbine work?
- A well - designed and precisely engineered turbine ventilator takes benefit of the wind to form a positive flow all the way through the throat of the ventilator. The wind sways the act of the ventilator in 2 ways :
- As the Wind approaches and attacks the ventilator, it hurdles, making or forming an area of less pressure on the leeward side of the turbine. This less pressure zone is nourished by drawing air from the turbine, which further causes a continuous and non - stop extraction of the air from the building.
- As the turbine rotates, the centripetal forces linked with the rotation fling air outwards make the tips of the vanes. The Replacement air is drawn into the throat of the ventilator from the building instigating incessant ventilation.
- The turbine will even revolve and exhaust in the non - attendance of wind by making use of the thermal currents which are developed within the building.
Comparison of Wind Ventilators with Electric Powered Ventilators
- Electric Powered Exhaust Fans : Wind Powered “Airbuz” Turbine Ventilators
- It works on the electric power therefore they have high running power cost: It works on free wind power therefore they have zero running power cost
- These Can be installed only at places where the electric power is available: They Can be effortlessly installed anywhere as it runs on wind power
- There Wall installation further avoids their unvarying ventilation: There Rooftop installation makes sure their unchanging ventilation
80% of depreciation is available as per income tax rules